- Do you have old paper drawings that need conversion to AutoCAD?
- Do you have AutoCAD 2D drawings that you need converted to 3D drawings?
- Do you have vendors that only provide 2D drawings of purchased parts, and you need 3D drawings of those components?
- Do you need an experienced engineer to review and improve the design of your custom manufacturing machinery?
- Do you need fully dimensioned drawings for custom sheet metal parts?
Contact us today and we will provide you with an economical price quote on these CAD drafting services and more.
If you still have old paper drawings for critical machinery, allow us to convert those old paper drawings to AutoCAD drawings using the talents of an experienced machine designer. This is superior to scanning methods which may be faster but will not yield quality drawings.
We also have full 3-D capabilities with AutoCAD Inventor and Pro-engineer Wildfire if you need 3-D drawings or designs completed or updated.
We also work for companies who design in 3D but the vendors of the purchased components they use only provide 2D drawings. We can convert items like servo motors, solenoid valves, air cylinders, bearings, gear reducers, push buttons, breaker boxes, etc. to 3D drawings so your design team doesn’t have to waste their time on 3D drawing conversion of standard parts.
C.F. Klages Company